The Ornamental Fish
TULIRTANE is a brand of art and Handicrafts marketplace. Started journey from 2020 with a vision to promote Bengali Traditional handicrafts, paintings and handmade items globally. Thirty-five plus artisans, traditional artists and contemporary artists across different parts of Bengal were directly involved with us. Each product is uniquely handmade and hand-painted with details by skilled artisans.
Product ID: TWH4OF18001
Weight: 1.100 Kg
TULIRTANE “Ornamental Fish” is a beautiful homemade Terracotta Wall hanging art that involves action or skill of using Terracotta and bright fabric colours in the right manner. Terracotta is an ancient art form, perhaps one of the first expressions of creativity of the human mind. In fact, the use of the five elements: air, water, earth, fire, and ether in the Terracotta art form lends it both an air of mystery and auspiciousness as per Hindu beliefs. Terracotta, taken from Latin terra cotta or baked earth, is the art of creating glazed or unglazed porous earthenware, figurines, and other decorative materials from clay which is dried and fired in temperatures of around 1000°C giving it a distinctly orange, red, brown, yellow, or black colour. Its 100% natural material is eco-friendly and will definitely amuse your guests and visitors. You can use this in the living room or anywhere on the wall. You can easily purchase it online for yourself or gift this beautiful artistic handmade craft to your friend, office colleague, relatives, wife or husband or as a Thanksgiving Gift, Diwali Gift, Goodwill Gift.
- This wall hanging in the shape of fish in different fabric colours is ideal for adding beauty to your walls.
- This can also be hung from the ceiling as a decorative hanging.
- Handmade in the shape of a fish with unique traditional patterns.
- Ideal to be used in your garden, terrace, balcony, home or in kids’ room.
- Handmade and Handpainted in Terracotta
- The paint used is eco-friendly, weatherproof and does not wear away with water.
- The fish comes in multiple colours.